Field based Automatic Door Service Technician
Date added to site: 15/11/18
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
Contract: Permanent following 3month probationary period
Hours: 40hrs per week + overtime
Holiday: 20days, 8 Statutory, +3 Christmas shutdown
Responsible for servicing, maintaining and repairing of powered pedestrian doors, reporting to the Service Manager
- Diagnosis, repair, service, maintenance and inspections of powered doors systems
- Engage in active customer liaison
- Participate in rostered provision of out of hours breakdown response
- Respond to reactive repairs and breakdowns within set SLA’s and KPI’s
- Strive to achieve first time fix on all jobs
- Work collaboratively with the service department team and other departments.
- Complete further works reports quantifying repairs for quotation purposes as required
- Produce accurate and detailed diagnoses, action, outcome and parts used reports.
- Give technical support to office staff and clients when required
- Time served industry (or equivalent transferable) skills/experience
- Understanding of BS 7036:1996/2014 and BS EN16005:2012 demonstrated by ADSA accreditation
- CSCS card holder, NVQ level 2 accredited Skilled Worker card preferred.
- A level of analytical skills with ability to diagnose problems in the field
- Good working knowledge of automatic door systems and aligned industry technologies and practices.
- Capable of reading wiring diagrams/schematics.
- Computer literate – Word, Excel & Microsoft Office
- Decisive problem solver in technical fields of door automation
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team with a strong work ethic
- Presentable in appearance
- A CRB check will be undertaken
- Full clean driving licence
You will be provided
- Company Van
- Hand & power tools
- Uniform & PPE
- Mobile phone & tablet
To apply, please email your CV here.